Have you ever worn underwear for more than one day?

@ronnyb (6120)
Jamaica
This is a very personal question and I know many persons will shy away from it,so to break the ice I will begin by answering my own question and I say I have and several times at that. What I am also interested to know is if more men than women do that?.And also what are the circumstances that would make you do that?.Is it for example that you have a special underwear or is it when you have run out of fresh ones?Might I even get personal and ask what is the most days yo have evr worn the same underwear lol.My maximum is two days lol
@suzzy3 (8358)
Hi you don't hold back with your personal questions do you, well seeings you have been cheeky enought to ask, I will answer you yes clean on everyday hot day or something else more than one change,there you go.xx
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
yes suzzy I do pry a lot lol ,but like i said its no fun if you havent tried dirty undies -TRUST ME-LOL
• Qatar
oh! hahaha i cant remember wearing undies for more than 1 day i make it a point that wen i go for travel or visiting one place i carry lots of undies in my bag cos i cant take wearing undies on d same day without changing it. even most of the time im staying inside the house, i do change after pee.....lolz this is really good topic ronnyb!
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
lol just being provocative,wow even at home you are really clean -you are a clean freak ,what fun is that? - you are missing all the fun try the dirty undie its very liberating hahahaha