how much time averagly you spend online

hi freinds can you tell from your busy office and regular home schedules how much time you take to remain online and do your ppending works like mylotting, checking mails clicking your ptcs and doin your other onine things like social networkin on orkut , facebook ibibo hi 5 and loads of many other things i ususally take around 2 hours from my schedule at night time wats urs peace and happy mylottin
@moneymaya (901)
its can be matter for you discussion but for me its daily duty , yeah since I am a software Engineer and specially related to web technologies so its not possible for me to work without internet , and when its come to spend hour then I could not explain you , its all depends on work type some time we continue work for 20 -30 hrs continue also, you can Imagine the importance in software developer life ...
wow thats very heavy time your eyes must be really paining
no dear not only eyes but every part of the body :-)
yeah i agree with you well have protiens in your diet and apply mashed raw patatoes on your eyes to removve dark cricles the patatoes should be somewhat cool bot jus fridge coool but mid wil do !
@Kumaresan (450)
i pretty much spend like 5-6 hours online... normally i surf websites like friendster, gmail and some forums...
k thats a lot so you must be a student rite?
yup... you're right... i normally spend like 12 hours here but since im going to college, it's decreased ready :D
ok so which one is the best site that you like to spend most of time
@Blondie2222 (22573)
I spend about 8 hrs online here at work...I register patient all day long. Then when I get home I spend another few hrs online checking email and other websites and also doing discussions here on mylot. So probably 10 hrs a day or so online. I get bored of it after awhile.....
yeah that is essential cause its excesss and excess of everything is bad
@cream97 (29166)
Altogether, it would be a total of 8 to 12 hrs a day.. The most.. This includes everything that I do online.
ok so what is the time left to do other things and what are you student i guess