My online friendship will now completed 3 years this december!

@sanuanu (11238)
That's right, my on line friendship will now complete 3 years this December. There are some good and bad memories with it. When I started, I got very involved with them. My first friend, she was very nice and friendly but we got fight and this made me to go in deep depression. After that I realized that we can't get too involved and that's why I have 2 good online relationship, which is going fine. Well, there were some who were good but couldn't keep up with me. I am very happy that I have at least two, who want to be my friend. I want to thank god for that!
@julise (494)
congrats!!! I just started for... I think not more than 1 year... hahaha
@sanuanu (11238)
Everyone starts someday and that day becomes special for them if that lasts too long! Wow, what a line. I am a poet!
@YamiKiba (938)
Whoa hey congratulations. :D I have a couple of online friends whom I've known since middle school. And we'll have known each other for 5 years now. . .our online friendship started on Neopets, and the rest as the cliche goes is history. (: We aren't able to talk much nowadays since we're all very busy students but we try to keep in touch via Facebook and instant messenging programs when school isn't being evil.
@sanuanu (11238)
School is never an evil my friend. :-))) God bless your friendship!
good for you. me too. i also have my online friend. and i am with her for 1year and 7months. and going to be 2years on may. and i'm really grateful for meeting her. she fulfill my satisfactions in life. and although we don't have similar doing in our life, we still help each other in good times and bad times. happy mylotting!
@sanuanu (11238)
Yea, the worst thing about online friendship is that we have to travel long distances to meet each other. Thanks for replying