Blinkbux?

@snam23 (3161)
Blinkbux is a PTC site with an old script and low payout of $1. Has anyone been paid by this site? Anyone have payment proof? Anyone recommend this site? Is this a scam site? Should I stop clicking there? I have $0.84 and payout is $1 and there are around 10 ads a day. Please share with us your experience with this site.
@julise (494)
i've seen that site, I'm not sure about it, so I didn't register. But you almost got the minimum payout, so hangin there for awhile. Let me know if it works. I don't mind to be your reveral
@snam23 (3161)
I will be sure to let you know if I get paid by it. I will not ask you to join until I have been paid. Maybe you could check out some other sites in my profile and on my blog in my profile. Thanks.
@snam23 (3161)
I have requested payment and posted in the forum. I think the admin has been having some problems with his Paypal account. I will send you the link if I get paid.