How do you earn money here?

How do you earn money on this site? I'm sorry if you get this all the time but I'm new here and I have no clue! I've posted a few things on here and my earnings are still $0.00. How do get get it up to even $0.01 or anything really? Where is this money coming from also?
• Netherlands
Start your own discussions and also keep on posting quality content. Meaning make your comments worth something. People say try to make each post about 5 sentences. Your balance will be updated once in 24 hours.
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
Earnings are updated once a day, normally between 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. U.S. eastern time. What you post on one day will show up in the earnings on the following day. myLot works on U.S. time, so they stop calculations at midnight central U.S. time, so whatever you post after midnight will go towards the second day. What you are posting now until midnight tonight will show up in earnings tomorrow morning, whatever you post after midnight will be the next day. There is no set amount per post, there are a lot of variables. myLot does not publish it's secret algorithm for how earnings are calculated because then people would abuse it. Just keep posting responses and new discussions, but make sure you have a lot of friends. The earnings will add up. I have a lot of tips and explanations about how myLot works, earnings and payment information, etc. You can find it on my profile.
Do you earn more if you have friends?
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
Not directly, but if you have few friends you will get few (if any) responses to discussions you start, and that won't get you anything. More friends = more responses, which means more $$$.
@EAStanley (2689)
Well, if you just started today, then it is going to continue to say $0.00. myLot only updates the earnings every 24 hours. Whatever money you make today will show up tomorrow. Usually no later than 9 a.m. Central Standard Time. You just need to make several quality posts a day. Quality = Posts consisting of 5-7 sentences or more that thoroughly and completely answer the person's question. :)
But exactly how much per post or whatever do you earn on here? For example! If I made 20 good quality posts per day for an entire month exactly how much money would I earn? And how is it determined exactly how much a person gets? Are there posts that do not qualify for earnings? I'd like to know this information.