How many songs do you listen to per day?

@Sheepie (3118)
Well, today I didn't have school, so I would guess that the amount of music I listened today was somewhat unusually high for me. I would guess that I heard around 20 songs. But in a day where I would do more stuff, I think it would be more like 10 or even less.
@apples99 (6564)
Well it just depends on my mood but I usually listen to around 10 or 12 songs sometimes more I love music.
@Anne18 (11036)
Thats a tough question as I have never counted, but it must be an awful lot. I listen to the radio in the morning before taking the children to school and that is more than 2 hours of songs being played on the radio. If I go out in the car I always play a cd, so that must be at least ten songs, and then the radio at tea time....... I think I'll just say far too many to count in one day
@stephcjh (32328)
I don't listen to music every day, but here lately, I have been listening to about 3 CD's of Christmas music. That is about 30 songs.
@caskins (689)
hello sheepie, i listen to a great amount of music per day. i would probably say i listen to about 10 songs. happy posting!
depends on the mood. anyway a does not pass without me hearing any songs... i love music. at least minimum of 25...
@dragon54u (31617)
I listen to music all day, at work and at home. Online radio or cds, I'm usually listening to music. So I guess I would go through about 50-75 songs per day, if not more!
@Mathurin (491)
about 40 songs, because i pop in 4 cds or albums per day which i play again and again i have 8 hours to listen to them while working so i think i hear the same songs at least 3 times each
@crazydaisy (3899)
I listen to about 10 or 20 on the weekend and on the week it will be 10 songs. cd
depends on how long the songs are..
@balasri (26554)
That depends on how long I stay in the car.But I will be listening to a couple of my favorites on my way to school to drop my child and my way back.
@sameroad (3180)
I listen to way too many songs to have a number lol I listen to my ipod and music on my computer for a total of probably 3-7 hours a day... maybe a little less and maybe a little more... depends on the day and what not i guess... i listen to music all the time. i need to listen to it music... it makes me happy... it's a way to not think about things too or to think about stuff... music inspires me too. i can't go without listening to music... i would go crazy! sometimes when i go on my walk... if i don't bring my ipod i feel like it takes forever lol and when i listen to my ipod it goes by so fast...makes me want to keep on walking lol
Hi Sheepie, As I am doing mylotting. I have my TV on all the time for campany, I don't much listen to music these days, I suppose I should do sometimes. Tamara
@jzjqdkd (273)
I usually listen to music about ten songs per day,sometimes the number may be changed,but generally it is.if i have not listened to songs for two days , i will feel uneasy,music really has some kind of magic power on me, i love music.