What Makes a Strong Woman?

@margaux08 (1094)
We often see women empowered to lead a community, a company, or even a nation. But there are a lot of ordinary women, unpopular to many, but in their own ways are strong enough to impart strength to make this world a better place. Personally, I believe that that a strong woman, just like anybody else, can make mistakes. However, she is humble enough to admit it and learn from it. She may fail, but never give up. She can face her enemies, turning the other cheek. She can smile through the tears while still share her joy with others. How about you? Your thoughts about what makes a strong woman are highly appreciated. Thank YOu!
@Zezloler (497)
• United Arab Emirates
I agree with you. A strong woman is able to think better of her mistakes. When she looks back on them and reflects, she lears from them and works hard to do better next time. She is courageous and strives to do her best, no matter how many stand in her way. A strong woman is also one that is able to lead. Leadership is an important skill, especially for women, as in the past, many have been ignored thought of badly if they had good ideas, just because they were women. Hope I made any sense at all. =P
@margaux08 (1094)
Yes you did! I appreciate the thoughts. It is a good thing that some people still believe that strong women still exist, no matter how tainted they were in the past. What's important is for them to show their real gem in surviving every time they fall.
@Savvynlady (3686)
If she can stand to pressure and be an example to her family and community, she is strong. At a time such as now, we need some strong women to rise up and keep her head on straight even things aren't looking good. She should have a strong faith in the Lord and know that he has her back. that right there is the secret ingredient to me.
@margaux08 (1094)
I couldn't agree more. Faith in God is the deep well where a woman gets her strength. i guess it holds true to every human. It is where we all get our courage, endurance and forbearance as we journey through life's intricacies. Shine on strong woman!
@bamakelly (5194)
I believe that a strong woman knows herself well and can be an independent thinker while married or not. Women of today are strong. I think we have to be. It is not easy in life to raise children or go to work every day. We women have different roles but we have to be strong in everything that we do. In a man's world he has to be strong also but I feel that the woman shoulders a lot of burdens that a man doesn't understand. A woman's challenges are different. We stand by our men sometimes even if we disagree and try to do the best to keep our homes up and our children safe. Take care.
@margaux08 (1094)
Very well said. It makes a woman even stronger when she continue to hone her skills to maintain being well rounded, while supporting her man in his decision to maintain a successful family. She continues giving suggestions but never point out the weakness of her partner. Your thoughts are highly appreciated to help strong women shine even more.