My Baby has colic. Anyone have any suggestions how to help

My son is 8 weeks old and has colic! uhh i hate it he starts screaming at 6pm and he dosent stop till dang near 12am..i ahve tried everything under the sun . all we do is set and cry i get frusrated at him and i know it isnt his fault. The drs. say there is not cure for it . Does anyone know any hidded tricks to help sooth him ? have you ever had a child with colic ?
@jessi0887 (2794)
The doctors are freaking lying. My son's doctor told me the same thing. I switched doctors and his new doctor prescribed him something. They are drops, but if you can't get it from the doctor there is some kind of chamomile stuff you can buy and it supposely works. Also mylicon drops. Try giving taking the baby in the shower with you around the time the crying starts. You may also have to consider putting a little rice cereal in the milk. Sit him up in his car seat. Maybe a vibrating chair will help. Some of these are things I did when my son suffered colic. Alot of them help. THey helped me survive being a first time mom.
thank you so much i will try the cereal . i just thought he may be to young. i think i just responded to one of yours bout shaving .. have a good day
@jessi0887 (2794)
Well consider he is alot older than when i started. My son was five weeks. I regret doing it, but for some reason it helps the stomach from hurting. I will tell you though it may turn out to where you will have to start foods earlier. I started rice cereal at five weeks. Fruits at four months. Vegetables i think around five to six months. Then gradually worked on meats. You mostly have to read your baby's signs to know when they are ready for something else. My doctor told me when to start these. It does increase chances of food allergies, but food allergies are going to happen if they are going to happen. My son however was born allergic to soy. THey detected it early on.
i am gonna give it a shot and just see what happens