Sorry To All My Friends

@carolbee (16241)
It's like this: my computer is making me crazy! Been having problems with an "x" being placed on the bottom of my screen and I can't get rid of it unless I re-boot. The computer locked up and I was trying to clean out old emails. Ended up deleting all my email notifications from friends and family members. So, I am sorry if I overlooked your recent discussions and probably won't have the time now to attempt to respond to many of them. Talk about feeling like a dork! I did have over 520 emails and now have 6. And it's still early in the day so I better be careful the balance of the day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Hi carolbee, I am so sorry that you have had problems with your computer, it would drive me mad, I hope all is fine now and Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hugs. Tamara
@carolbee (16241)
I am disappointed in this Dell but think part of the problem might be me. I deleted all the myLot friends who had recently posted discussions. Well, my inbox is clear now..lol Thanks so much for responding.
• Netherlands
Aww that's too bad =( happy thanksgiving too
@jillhill (37383)
Wishing you and your family the very Happiest of THanksgivings too!!!
@carolbee (16241)
Am sure we will have a blast. Our daughter from Arizona will be in town tomorrow. Thanks for responding and have a great t-day.
@writersedge (22579)
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I hope this isn't the start of some real problems. Take care.
@carolbee (16241)
I think it was my fault the emails are gone. The computer wouldn't let me move and I thought it was on the deleted emails. It wasn't! Oh well I can only do what I can do to recover. I did lose alot of good stuff and all the discussions you posted this morning. Wah! Thanks for responding.