Do you have trouble keeping your socks matched? Do you seem to loose socks?

I loose socks. I do not know where they go or how this happens....? I just always manage to loose some of my socks? Do you have a sock eater at your house, or a sock monster who comes in and mysteriously steals your socks?
lol... i do have a sock monster at my house . why cant we have a panty monster you dont have to match those but them dang sock everytime you are gonna be missing one i dont care if you count them when you put them in and make sure they have match being washed one of them want be there when you need it ...
My monster only steals my socks, no panties and nothing else lol This is weird and they come up one missing in the drawers or totaly disappear...lol
Honestly when my first born was an infant, one of his socks floated over the top rim of the washing machine tub, then got caught in the filter. (Stuck in the sock monster's throat). That ended up being one expensive little sock after we had the machine repaired.
@wolfie34 (26792)
I think this is a serious job for Sockbusters, who are you going to call? Sockbusters! They will extinguish the sock monsters and eradicate the sock eaters in your home, call freephone number 4888449 NOW! LOL! On a serious note, yes, the amount of odd socks in my drawer, I used to throw them out and days later after throwing the odd sock out I would find it's partner, talk about typical! Now I have lots of socks and yet they still deplenish quickly! I wonder if anyone can solve the Great Sock Mystery my friend?
Good question because as sure as you throw one away, you will find the match..lol why dosent that sock eater just take them both because it would make it easier on all of us when we have to try and match em...lol
I certainly lose them as well. I think the vortex of busyness absorbs them. I had one fuzzy green (lime green) low cut sock that disappeared, and I know what happened to it. I had a cat that loved those socks,and she always stole just one. You would have thought that we would have found it when we moved but it did not happen.
You see, the sock eater goes everywhere and none is safe from him lol and I know they cant all be caught under the tub rim because the washer wouldnt be working. Hes eating them, and I have a feeling , hes a good sized monster because he eats alot lol
@tyc415 (5706)
It is so strange, when my kids were little it seemed like the sock eater was around all the time but since they are grown I have no problem. I do think the sock eater went with my daughter though because she and her son are always missing a sock. hahaha
Yes, you got rid of him but hes hanging out at my house now ugh! Whats the best way to get him to go? He eats too many socks, Ill bet hes a chubby buger because he dosent diet! lol