Are you "certified" in anything?

Do you have any certifications? I mean like certifications you get for your job (like a CPA for accountants) or for health (like CPR certification). Is it useful?
@redhotpogo (4422)
certified whack job. well not yet, but i'm working on it.
@spalladino (17924)
I have a lot of computer certifications...programming in several languages including SQL database programming, Microsoft MOUS, Cisco. I have the classroom hours for a PMP cert in Project Management but am not in a position to head up any projects with my current employer. Most of my certifications aren't useful at this time but they do help me to be more well rounded.
@sudalunts (5526)
I am certified in accounting, it is good for your resume, but a lot of places requires a BS or CPA. I went to school for a straight year to get certified. I am also a certified tutor. I have not used that skill at all, but I do have the certification.
@Purtle (274)
I myself am CPR certified. I think it is useful because it could help you save someone's life someday. That is pretty important don't you think?