"There's still time" vs "Too Late"

@margaux08 (1094)
"Don't always say that "there's still time" because there's also a concept of "too late." This familiar quote caught me off guard just now. Having self-reflection just recently, I was made aware that there are people I took fro granted in the past. Friends that I don't usually say "thank you." People who made my life special at one point of time one way or another. So here's a thought that hopefully will help you bring back into your senses. Thank those people who made a difference in your lives. For 2009, I would like to pose it as a challenge to myself to thank people who made nice gestures to me, no matter how small it is. The waiters, cub drivers, sales ladies, market vendors...the list is endless. And before it's too late...here's to thank my fellow mylotters. i enjoyed and hopefully will continue to enjoy the discussions. Thank you!
ya when i give the appointment to somebody or when i get appointed to somebody any time... i ill be on time....because i ill follow the rules and regulations...if i am late unfortunately i ill give a message to them.....
@margaux08 (1094)
thank you for the transliteration.
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there Margaux! You're right. I actually learned that lesson the hard way when my cousin who was sixteen was killed. There are a lot of things that I should've told him. How much I love him, how much I value him, and how much I miss him. Because we grew up together and know each other a lot. And when I got married, we moved and we didn't have the time to catch up with what's happening with our lives. Lesson learned. Never take anyone for granted. Show and tell the people you love how you feel each opportunity that you have because no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
@margaux08 (1094)
That experience was really depressing. He was only 16? i hope you don't mind telling. But if it is still too painful for you, I understand. Thank you for the response, really appreciate it. I learned something from you.