Is your partner your perfect dream girl ... come true?

@sivanj (1263)
I don't know how many will have the perfect partner. It may also happen that the lover may also not be the perfect dream couple. Be true... Is your lover or your life partner have all the qualities of your real dream girl?
@kun2349 (23475)
NOt yet truely my dream gal at the moment as i'm not married.. ANd also, lover and spouse are different.. There are some whom can a good lover, but make a lousy partner.. Thus, it's hard to compare here.. haha ^_^ As for now, my lover, it's more or less my perfect dream gal, just that there are still abit of short-comings.. haha But, nobody can really be perfect, and i'm just contented with almost perfect ^_^
@Jezebella (1447)
I agree that no one is perfect, we all have short comings I don't think we put into account when we think about what would be our dream person. I like what kkun is saying about the difference between a lover and a spouse.
@Jezebella (1447)
I haven't been with the man I am dating for very long so I cannot honestly say he is the perfect dream man for me. But I think he has potential and I do care about him dearly.