What's favorite potatoes chips or popcorn that you like to eat?

I like corn chips plus I really like popcorn as well they are both goood. I always like to make my own dip up for chips it goes allot better. crazydaisy
@lilcee (2704)
I like most chips but my favorite is Lays plain chips. If I have a dip then I like the wavy kind or Ruffles. As for the popcorn, I like the kind with butter and salt. I get the mini bags to eat when I'm watching TV by myself and the larger bags for when my husband is watching a movie with me.
I always like to make up the dip it's very easy all you add onion soup mix with sour cream there you go.I hope you enjoyed it with the chips. cd
@anneshirley (1517)
I prefer a homemade popcorn cooked by my mom than any regular popcorn that you can buy elsewhere simply because homemade popcorns are lot tastier and cheesier too! As for chips, my favorite is the Piattos potato chips cheese flavor. Generally, I prefer cheese than any other flavor.
They all sound really goood . cd
i like either tortilla chips with the "salsa con queso" dip you can buy in the store or i make my own layered dip to go with the tortilla chips (it has layers of refried beans, sour cream, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese). Or, i like plain ripple chips or sour cream and onion chips with store-bought dill pickle dip
That sounds good I like tortilla chips to. cd