Buying More during Mega Sales, Don't Buy when No Mega Sales...

@sdas86 (6076)
Malaysia
Hi, In my opinion, we can save a lot of money if we buy stuff during mega sales. Normally, sales will be held when nearing festivals. For example, when Christmas is around the corner, there are a lot of malls having mega sales. So, we can buy during that period of time. This way we can save a lot of money. Do you buy stuff during mega sales? I buy a lot during sales.
@srganesh (6349)
I avoid mega sale shopping.The reason behind is,I strongly believe that they are clearing old stocks in mega sales with offers.Falling in prey with offers and getting things what you doesn't need at that time is waste,I think.Also,it is a tactic played by the companies to sell 1 for 1,to grab the market and not for our welfare.
@sdas86 (6076)
I think that I will not buy old products during mega sales. I will try to find some good products at cheaper price.
@JenInTN (27565)
I do hit the mega sales! I love the big sales where I can save alot of cash..only problem with me is that I want to buy stuff I don't need because it is on sale..lol..I'd have bought it sooner or later anyway I guess.
@sdas86 (6076)
Yeah, buying during sales is a great saving.
Our local grocery stores have case lot sales and I try to buy a years worth of the food that will store well then. I usualy buy a lot of canned soups, toilet paper, baking mixes and panrty items. I think they happen about twice a year. Other then that I try to only buy what we need and what is on sale for a great price. If it is a great price I but a lot and then I have it when I need it. It was har to build up the stock at first but if I decided to I could go with out shopping for many months if not a full year and still be comfortable.
@sdas86 (6076)
Wow, you buy food enough for a whole year. That is really a lot.
i would make the best use opputunities . i will go around have a look around the shop that all the items are good or bad if any things i feel like buying i would buy. mostly during these offers i would buy the jeans and t-shirts.but it not advisable to buy during the mega sales unless it is a branded one happy mylotting and have a nice day
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I will look for branded and good quality stuff to buy during mega sales.
@Marie5656 (336)
I also use these sales to buy extra for when I donate to the food cupboard. Our church has an ongoing collection of food for the food cupboard. I feel it is a way I can give to a charitable cause without spending an arm and a leg.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Thanks for your response.
@Marie5656 (336)
I stock up on groceries when my regular store has buy one get one free or 10 for $10 sales. Especially on non perishable items. If I have a coupon even better. My store has my favorite brand of laundry detergent on BOGO often, and I usually have a coupon. They seem to time that sale to when I am almost finished with the second bottle of it. So that works out well.
@sdas86 (6076)
Wow, 10 for $10, that is a great bargain.