Watch movies at youtube

@leateagee (3667)
China
I have a roommate who watches movies in youtube almost everyday. I do watch with her too but not as often as she does because there is also an HBO connection in this place. But for her it is everything. What about you? Do you watch movies in youtube? How often ? And what movies do you like to watch?
Hi leateagee, You can get addicted to them you know, I don't watch any as I don't know how to load them on my computer hehe, I'm stupid that way. Hugs. Tamara
@leateagee (3667)
Yes, you are right. It is addicting. Sometimes when I start watching I want to watch the whole night but I discipline myself to just watch the good ones. Hahaha .. Hugs to you too =)
@hildas (3031)
I have watched a three part documentary on youtube it was excellent. I have never thought of watching movies on there before, I must look out for them now. I watch lots of music videos and go on youtobe everyday. Are the movies all in one part or is there different videos for them?. Many thanks and happy movie watching leateagee.
@leateagee (3667)
There are lots of documentaries in youtube. The movies are in parts but if your internet connection is fast your movie watching is like one part. Take care and happy movie watching =)
@arunmails (3013)
I don't like in watching movies in youtube, but, I like in watching the video songs just for preview before download it..... thats it....
well actually i dont want to watch online movies because i have a limited net connection and i have a limited data transfer....i like to watch any cliping or trailers then i will watch them online..mostly i prefer youtube....for watch online moves or any other things
@tryxiness (4548)
I am so into watching online some TV shows and movies. Though, I can not say that I am superbly addicted to it, but atleast I can catch up missed episodes or shows that are not yet shown in the country.