I just received an e-mail

I just received an e-mail from a company that has viewed my resume online. I was informed through e-mail that I was shortlisted for the job. With much excitement, I even had to check the definition of shortlisted just to make sure that the definition I had in mind was correct. Well, the definition I found online matches what I have in mind. It is a company based abroad. When I read it earlier, I was so happy and proud about myself. My papers or other documents will be evaluated this Friday so I have to travel to Manila where the company's representative will be evaluating my other documents. By then, I would know if I will be qualified for the final interview by the employer who will be here in the Philippines on the 8th of December. I am currently employed but I have been in search for better opportunities for the past few years. I think that this is the opportunity I have been waiting for. I will start working on the things they are expecting me to submit on Friday tomorrow morning. I am so excited. I hope that I will advance to the final interview!
@ratyz5 (7829)
Hey, that sounds really good Hope that you do get that chance on that better oppurtunity that you are thinking about. (^_^ )
Thanks for wishing me well ratyz5!
@ratyz5 (7829)
We all deserve something nice, that includes you of course (^_^ ) Your welcome
@checapricorn (16066)
H[i]i dolce, wow...good luck and hope that is already what you wish for! that is a great opportunity for you once you will be accepted! let us know and God be with you![/i]
I hope I would make it my friend... Thanks for your usual support!
Hi dolce_vita78, I wish you all the best of luck and hope you will be excepted for the job, I really hop so. Good luck. Hugs. Tamara
Cross your fingers for me my friend! Thanks Tamara!
@SeishiroX (1076)
Wow that's good news. I hope you bag the job. Opportunities such as these rarely come along, and they always come to good people. Good luck on the interview, and do your best! Cheers~
I hope to bag the job too! Cheers!
@gemini_rose (16194)
Wow that is really exciting! I really hope that it all goes well for you and that it does turn out to be a better opportunity!
Yes, it is really exciting but I also feel a bit nervous!
@annjilena (5620)
sounds good i hope everything go well with this job and good luck on the second interview.
I appreciate your support annjilena!
Good luck!!! It sounds like you've been patient for a long time, so I hope this is your time for a great opportunity.
I hope so too my friend... thanks!
@chaitra001 (3278)
• Bangalore, India
Hi happy to hear this good luck for your interview.
@bagumbayan (2707)
By this time perhaps youre already finished the interview and passed it with flying colors. Good for you. If ever where is it and what kind of work. Teaching also? I just have the same feeling of excitement when I was informed of the approval of my seminar on advanced study in other country. Considering that I applied for the last minute, I was able to qualify. Imagine one out of the 23 asian representatives, thats something I have to be proud of. I just finished the two weeks seminar and oh my its so nice, wonderful, educational and a great motivator for me to go on with my job.