How Often Do You Deal With Lies?

@mchavez11 (1406)
In our everyday life we encounter different characters and some of them actually gives us lies one way or the other. It may be in a form of a promise or just simply a story or a statement which is not true. Also, based from your own experience, you as an imperfect person tends to lie too. However, sometimes we don't notice it anymore. It kinda become part of our lives, and most of the time we justify it by calling it a white lie. So, as a result, it just continues everywhere and to anyone that is infected by it. How about you? How often do you deal with lies in an approximate count? And how often do you lie?
@metschica25 (5407)
Hi, I have a cousin who all she does is lie to me . all the things she talks about are from the soaps she wathces . she says she travels and we all know she is at home , she dates jocks, and well she works at a great job and we all know it is not true . She just may be sick in her mind or like the attention . but she took it too far this past weekend with me . she said she had cancer and we talked about it for 2 weeks and i poured my heart out and was there for her . and i thought oh my god this is not a lie . then all the sudden she said the doc said they had to run more test and get more proof and then i knew something was wrong and well i know they dont mess with cancer . she knows we lost our gram and i just lost my other gram a few years back from cancer too . so she knows how i feel and to play with me like that . i am still hurting from what she said and what made it worse she wrote and was like oh i dont have it mix up and bye bye . that was her letter like it was a joke . well that was it for me you know . peace and love
@mchavez11 (1406)
Wild, that absolutely proves that your cousin lacks attention. Pretty annoying if she's my relative. Thanks for sharing.
@arcidy (5016)
I deal with lies a lot and especially from my mom she usally lies to me just so I would get something done. But I have to be honest because I also lie a lot and im a pretty good liar which my lies are well thought out and very beleavable something that im proud off lol.
@mchavez11 (1406)
That's where I am not really good at. I tend to be bad liar. You can easily read my thoughts if I'm telling the truth or not. Lol.
i dont know because i tend to not keep liars around in my life so if i have some one that is just constantly lying to me i wont be around them!! i try to never lie because its not worth it.. it just causes more problems in the long run and not worth the stress and bad karma later..