Necrophagia

I just had to post this here! I was writing an article and needed to check that the word I used, 'necrophagia', was the correct one. (It means eating dead stuff or poop, by the way... the article was about animals.) I zipped over to an online dictionary to check the definition, typed in the word and waited. The site I used has ads on it. What was the first one that came up? "Finally, a diet that really works!" EEEEEK!! *chuckle*
@_sketch_ (5709)
Ewww! What were you writing about? That's so gross. So why do animals do that anyways?
lol, I was writing about one of my favourite pets - rats. They eat their own poop for the nutrients it contains...
@_sketch_ (5709)
Ick. I thought they were just dumb. So why do dogs eat out of the cat box? Same reason? Or are they just dumb dogs?
Rats are quite the opposite - they're surprisingly intelligent. They learn fast, solve problems, escape cages, come when called... Dogs? Well, yes... they're a little dumb sometimes, lol!
@suruchi86 (1873)
But I know, animals do that. I have seen pigs and dogs eating human waste.