What is your favorite Anime of all times?

kenshiro  - kenshiro
France
I'm making a blog about it and need some of myLotters opinion to remind me which one are the best anime of all times. As a kid, mine was certainly Kenshiro. How about you? What was the anime you enjoyed the most?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Favorite of all time? I dont need to pick just one, do I? Well, I grew up watching anime so I have lots of 'favorites'. There's Flame of Recca and Ghost Fighter which are more on the Supernatural fighting genres. There's Slam Dunk for a basketball anime series. Detective Conan for a fun mystery. Ayashi No Ceres and Curious Play(Fushigi Yuugi) for a bit of drama. Boys Be and Ah My Goddess Ova for some romantic comedy, though Boys Be is a bit on the dramatic side. Let's Go(race cars, Tamiya) and Bey Blade(plastic tops) for series about toys. 'My childhood anime' would be Pokemon!^_^ Knew all 150 of them! the original of course. I kinda outgrew the newer versions. I also remember, Daimos, Voltes V, Mojacko, and another good funny anime: Doraemon. The most fun all around about life's lessons would be Great Teacher Onizuka(GTO). I really love this anime. Its hilarious but at the end of the episode, amidst all the jokes and laughters, Onizuka somehow imparts a good lesson/learning about life.These are all Japanese animes by the way and the more 'grown up' anime that I cried at the end of the series would be Vision of Escaflowne. Good storyline but the BEST Musical Score that added to the sad effect at the end. Well, seemed to have rambled on and on but I do enjoy all of those animes.LOL! Pardon me if I confused you in anyway.^_^
@carinio98 (2935)
i like vision of escaflowne too... that anime was the most detailed in terms of sketch and drawing.... the most awesome among awesome anime i ever watch...
• France
Haha, So many examples but that's what I need you know
@carinio98 (2935)
it is the most detailed post i ever seen... but i dont read it in full.... i only read the thing i seen in it...
@orevro (716)
i loved ranma 1/2, it's about a boy who fell in a cursed hot spring.. Everytime he gets wet, he turns into a girl, for him to turn into a boy again, he'd have to pour warm/hot water all over his body. It's a pretty hilarious anime series:)
@carinio98 (2935)
i love ranma 1/2 too.... its so funny and very ecchi... pretty cool...
• France
I remember I loved the video game on Super Famicom.
@carinio98 (2935)
really? it is very good to play or just annoying like bricks and dull movement etc...
@SeishiroX (1076)
Mine would be Rorouni Kenshin, or known to some areas as Samurai X. I like the story, about a cold-blooded killer that decided to reform his life and atone for his sins but still being haunted by his past.
• France
Kenshin mix action and comedy just perfectly
@kaliyha (591)
I love Samurai X too. The drama, action and comedy. perfect.
@DawGwath (1044)
I used to watch as a kid Samurai X which I considered quite good and now I'm watching Hellsing! Not the biggest anime fan in the world, but I enjoy watching from time to time ;)
• France
I heard about that but never seen, Should have a look as soon as possible.
@carinio98 (2935)
mine is dragon ball... i like it since i saw it on tv... kinda action pack with a little bit of excitement every episode.... but the channel who broadcast are very selfish they dont want the viewer enjoy the episode they always want the viewer to be more excited and crave to watch to there channel...
• France
Yeah, Maybe you can find it online?
@carinio98 (2935)
yep i watch the series of it in full length... but some rare anime that i like to watch i dont remember anymore thats why some of it i dont watch the full episode...
@poohgal (6848)
Do you know the Live Action movie of Dragonball is coming out next April? You can read more about it in my lens. http://www.squidoo.com/dbmovie
My favorite Anime of all time has to be Sailor Moon. I discovered this anime in high school because it was the only thing on at 5:30 in the morning lol. But I fell in love with it because the main character, Serena (Usagi in the original Japanese) was leading a double life, and trying to make a balance. I felt like at the time I was trying to find myself, so this became very interesting to me. Plus with all the themes of friendship I really loved it, because I had very few friends in school. I still watch it to this day, and I hope to own the entire five seasons of the anime at some point.
• France
As a kid, I was more into guy stuffs you know like Kenshiro or Dragon Ball but now I'm more curious about this Sailor Moon
@Anne18 (11036)
My favorite animal as a child was an elephant, have no reason to this day why
• France
O, I love them too maybe almost like I like cats but I was talking about Animes here
@chiaeugene (2226)
i love sakuragi from slam dunk and he is very cute and funny. lufty from one piece is funny too and created lots of laughter for me in one piece so i love them all. actually, most anime from japan are very nice and cute and it is very difficult to choose only one. dragonzball is nice too in the beginning but i do not like it towards the second half of the story
• France
There's so many episods of Dragon Ball, DBZ, Dragon Ball GT. Well I don't even know if they made a new serie, after that but it can make fans busy for a while. It's not that bad finally
@thought7 (132)
i really enjoyed trinity blood thiough i didnt like how it ended
@bela360 (1686)
• Saint Lucia
I would have to go with One Piece. It is funny, action packed and also there are life meanings in this anime as well. There are also emotional episodes as well and so on. I thought at first this anime would suck but after watching it I became hooked.
@j92mike (54)
Dragon Ball Z is my favorite anime of all time Sailor Moon is also in the mix!