will you ever think of putting a tracking device with your significant other?

i was reading over the net the advantages of tracking devices and how this can greatly help in tracking people, vehicles and pets. would you ever attached this kind of device to your significant other without his/her knowing it? what would be the reason why you will be doing such? is it out of mistrust or for protection purposes? please share.
@jessi0887 (2794)
If I did it I would only do so for protection purposes. That way if he went missing then he could be tracked down. I would never do it for suspensions of him doing something wrong.
thats true it will really be of great help if something happened. thanks for the post!!!
@SaintAnne (5453)
Without his knowing, probably NOT. If it's for protection and safety purposes, probably YES but he has to know though. I would not like it at all if Boyfriend would do this to me.
i would agree friend. thanks for the post!!! how was your thanksgiving celebration? hope you had a great time!!!
@SaintAnne (5453)
It was a great, mellow Thanksgiving lunch and then I had to go to work and eat some MORE. Tomorrow night, we're having another family Thanksigiving dinner, this time with Brother around. Thanks. I hope you're having a great weekend now, kenchiprincess.
@riyasam (16578)
i wouldnot do that ever.that would be invasion of their privacy.any relationship to grow,trust is an important factor.
that's true. trust is a very foundation of every relationship. :)
@Bebs08 (10690)
well, maybe for people who lack trust to their partners, they can do that. But for those who never doubt, no need. well, if for protection purposes, what can you do if ever there is danger ahead? for example your partner is traveling and you see the danger through the tracking device, then what can you do? I bet, that is purely to track whether the partner is having an affair. hahaha
that's true friend. trust is a strong foundation of every relationship and tracking your spouse is no good at all. thanks for the post!!!
@bamakelly (5194)
I have heard of tracking devices and such but I can imagine that they would become pretty expensive. I don't think I would have any reason to put one onto my husband. You need to have trust and openness with your significant other. If you feel that trust is an issue and that it could possibly come down to tracking your own husband's whereabouts then you have a problem. I wouldn't take it that far as to hunt him down.
LOL. that's true. i just got into my head for when i read it over the net. thanks for the post!!!!