Best christmas movie, 2008?

@UK_Shree (3604)
Just wondering what will be the best Christmas cinema release this year? Looking forward to checking out a great movie!
@jakeb1 (562)
The only movie I can think of that comes out soon is "Four Christmases". It is a comedy that stars Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon and from the commercial, it looks pretty funny and might be worth checking it out. It is about a couple who has too see their parents who are both split up. They have to go from Vince Vaughn's father, to his mother, to Reese Witherspoon's father, and to her mother, hence the name "Four Christmases". This movie also has a good supporting cast in Robert Duvall and Jon Voight.
@zshornick (113)
I'm not too interested in it, but my girlfriend really wants to see The Tale of Desperaux. It's not really a Christmas movie, but that's when it comes out. I have to unfortunately admit that I actually want to see 4 Christmases. Embarrassing, I know...