Update on test results

@bdugas (3582)
Well I went today and got my test results, and I want to thank everyone that responded with your kind words and prayer for me. I have never seen such nice people as I had responded to my discussion. Now the results: THE TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE, NOTHING FOUND IN EITHER BREAST. I was so happy I could of sit down and cried right in the floor. I will though make sure that I go for it again when the time comes. And you are right the lady that said how could I let this disease defeat me when I have beat all the others, thank you so much. To each and everyone of you HAPPY THANKSGIVING and bless you. Bonnie
@winterose (39922)
I am really so very happy for you my friend, what a load off your shoulders.
@bdugas (3582)
Yes it is and thank you, today looked so different when I got up, made getting up worth it where it has been so bleak over the past month or more. I would hope no one has to ever go through the waiting for test results, it has to be the roughest thing a person has to do.
@winterose (39922)
I know exactly what you mean hon, today is a bad day for me, I am on such bad pain.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Bdugas, Oh that is excellent news, I am really pleased for you. That must be such a worry off your mind. Huggles. Ellie :D
@bdugas (3582)
Thank you so much for the kind words, and yes it is like an elephant got up off your chest and moved on. I feel the pain anyone has to go through with waiting on any tests results and not knowing until they finally give them to you.
@smacksman (6074)
Oh what a relief!! I'm so pleased to hear that you are clear. We just seem to be surrounded by friends who are not clear and struggling through heavy medical dose sessions that it is just great to hear some really good news. Take care.
@bdugas (3582)
Thank you so much for the kind words, yes it was such a relief I have gone through this for nearly 2 months and it was so depressing to set and wait for the answers. Now it is over, yes my daughter is sick, my grnddaughter has a cycst on her bone in her leg, it seems it never ends. I think a lot of people are coming down with things right here at the holidays just to mess them up for everyone. Be safe, and stay healthy good luck to you
@chrislotz (8203)
That is good news. We always worry more than we need to when doctors think they may see something like this. But in most cases it is nothing although sometimes it can be something serious and so they need to know just in case. It is good to hear that all is well with those tests, anyways. I hope this is a real stress reliever for you, to find out it was nothing afterall. Alrightyy then, talk to you later my friend, Have a good day, Chris
@bdugas (3582)
Yes thank you it is a great relief off my chest, I guess it was just to make sure, but in the mean time they have to tell you what might be next and why and how it is done and it goes on and on. But now I have had the major tests and it came back clear. I wanted to thank all the great people on here that gave me kind words and kept me in their prayers and thoughts, and the courage to go through it and find out the results. I swear I was ready to sit down and give up. You all are great people and without you I don't think I would of went on to see.
I am glad to hear the good news.
@bdugas (3582)
Thank you so much it is like a new ourlook on life. MY daughter said now she can take me to the gyn, I said nope don't think so, where I lived in Louisiana if you don't have insurance you don't go to the doctor unless you have money to pay on the spot so it had been a long time since I had really had any test. Maybe gyn later I have gone through enough over the last month or so, not knowing. But just knowing you are ok in one spot is enough to celebrate.
@subha12 (18454)
oh! I am so happy. i think the prayer has been answered. there are times in life, when God really hears to the prayers.
@bdugas (3582)
Yes I think he did, with the prayers from all of you and family and friends he must of thought I was worth a bit more time here with out fighting something else on my shoulders. Makes the diseases (heart problems and diabetes) not look so bad this morning. Thank you all so very much, and all the good people on mylot. If you ever need a prayer let me know I will be there for you too.
@slickcut (8141)
Oh I am so happy for you.. I can understand what you went through during the testing and also while you were waiting for the results...I had the very same thing happen to me ,and i was just sick with worry..When i did find everything was ok,i was just so relieved.It felt like a huge load had been lifted....I am so thankful that you have been proved negative...Just so happy for you and now thank Goodness you can finally relax...I know you have got to be so happy....Thank God for it all..
@bdugas (3582)
Thank you so much, I have had so much dropped on me and yes I have beaten a few but you know you get to the point where the fight is just not in you. I don't know if i had the will or not. I thanked the people on here that gave me encouragement and prayers. I love this site, there are so many good people on here. Glad that yours went well too.
@Fishmomma (11524)
I am glad your tests results were negative. Happy Thanksgiving. Its great to be able to reduce stress before the holidays.