Something to be Thankful For - Coultergeist's Jaw Wired Shut!

@anniepa (27238)
I know, I'm nasty, right? Sorry, but it couldn't happen to a nicer person. It's been reported that Ann Coulter has broken her jaw and had to have it wired shut, effectively keeping her quiet for awhile at least. I'm not sure how she broke it - someone said she fell, but I have no details - but I'm wondering if there isn't a cover-up and somebody slugged her one...lol? Karma's a real b1tch...especially when it goes AFTER one! Annie
@MntlWard (880)
Sadly, it won't keep her from writing. Being the bleeding-heart guy that I am, I do feel some small sympathy for her. I'd rather she suffer the consequences of her slander and libel than suffer this injury.
@anniepa (27238)
I agree. Except for the part of feeling some small sympathy for her. I guess I'm not as much of a bleeding-heart as I thought I was, or maybe my heart only bleeds for others who have a heart...lol! Annie
@ZephyrSun (7385)
My husband read that to me yesterday and I was thinking I wonder who hurt her. After he was done reading it to me he and I were talking about who would have done that to her. I have only heard her talk a few times and I find her repulsive so it makes me wonder if someone did have enough and punch her. I guess if once she is "unwired" lol and is nice maybe that will give us a clue that someone did clean her clock.
@anniepa (27238)
She's one of the most repulsive people I've ever seen! She's definitely part of my "Axis of Evil"...lol! Annie
Female Impersonator - ?????
Tee Hee! Bet she did get slugged.I just had to post this photo of her. It is titled "Sexy Avenging Angel" but I think it looks like a female impersonator in drag!
@anniepa (27238)
ANGEL?? Ann Coulter as an ANGEL?? I don't think so... Annie
Jaws/Mouth Wired Shut - Ann Coulter
This is a better one LOL
@anniepa (27238)
I commented on the photo page but it's worth repeating - PLEASE let them throw away the key! Annie
Oh annie, play nice now. True she can be annoying, but hey so is Carvell in my opinion. I have not heard what happened or how she broke her jaw. Looks like a liquid thanksgiving for her.
I can not really tell you how bad she has gotten lately. I just tune her out.I am conservative and I find her annoying. I do know Carvell was all over CNN during the general and he drove me nuts til I tuned him out too. Why does hte press give so much air time to such annoying people? I say when her mouth is fixed we lock the two of them in a room together for a week. Let them drive each other crazy. Maybe they will realize how annoying they are and tone it down.
@Taskr36 (13925)
Sheesh, I know she's an extremist and an arrogant b!tch, but is it really necessary for so many people to wish her physical harm? I don't see republicans on these boards wishing for injury to left wing extremists like Franken.
@anniepa (27238)
Taskr, first off I don't consider what I've read here as anyone "wishing" her physical harm but rather expressing the view that she had it coming and/or we can understand someone wanting to punch her out. There's a difference. Next, while Coulter is an arrogant right wing extremist, that in itself isn't why so many people can't stand her, at least it isn't for me. She's cruel and heartless and says hateful and hurtful things to and about innocent people. Al Franken is extremely liberal but I've never heard him say anything even remotely close to the kinds of things Coulter has said. If he did have that kind of cruelty in him it wouldn't matter to me what was politics were, I'd dislike him the same as I dislike Ann Coulter! Don't use Franken's book, "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" as an example either because that doesn't count. Coulter learned everything she knows from Limbaugh, I think. Annie
@anniepa (27238)
MSV, you may be right, I don't recall hearing Rush say anything about the 9/11 widows but he's said enough hateful and hurtful things about others such as Michael J. Fox and Elizabeth Edwards to more than make up for that fact. Annie
@spalladino (17925)
I can't feel sorry for her...snicker...she's a total b1tch...snicker...she goes out of her way to be hateful. What goes around comes around. I'd bet money that someone popped her one.
@anniepa (27238)
My only regret is that I didn't get to see it on live television...snicker. Unfortunately even if it had been broadcast I'd probably have missed it because whenever she comes on a reflex action in my finger causes me to turn her off! Did anyone else happen to see awhile back when Keith Olbermann received an Ann Coulter doll and proceeded to to bang it against the table until it fell apart? I suspect a copy-cat here. Annie
@irishidid (8570)
I don't know that I would wish harm on her even though she may deserve it in some ways. She has a streak of mean about her and often says things she shouldn't. I think there's a big dose of narcissism in there too. Okay, a really, really big dose.
@anniepa (27238)
A really, really, really, REALLY BIG dose...lol! Annie
@stephcjh (32327)
That could be a very good possibility LOL. I do not know who it is though. I bet someone did give her a good slug. What goes around comes around LOL.
@anniepa (27238)
I wish it would come around on her again and again and AGAIN...lol! Annie
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Poor blonde bombshell hehehe No sympathy here.
@anniepa (27238)
I'm waiting with baited breath to see if there's ANYONE who has any sympathy for her! Annie