how

How do you cry when there are no more tears How do you smile when there are so many fears How do you feel when there is so much pain How do you cope when your going insane How do you keep in touch with reality How do you go on when you just can't see How do you give when theres nothing left to give How do you love when you don't know how to live HOW!!!!
@hildas (3031)
Nice poem. I hope you really do want to live. Sometimes things seem really bad but you just have to say tomorrow is another day. The world can be a tough place to be sometimes. It is full of tears and pain too often. When we take a longer look around us though it really is a beautiful place to be. I thank God I am here every morning I get up. I got ill and I am just grateful now for each new day. Take care.
Thank you for your concern. I definatly do want to live. I have children that need me. I think what I meant is that often people forget how to live through all the pain and hardships, if we hold on to that pain. I was just saying that I forgot how, not that I don't want to. I also wake up everymorning thanking god that I am alive as I know that life can end suddenly and without human reason. Writing is only a way of escape for me, instead of ending life I write about the pain I feel and examine it as a way to make it better for me.
@hildas (3031)
Oh thats good. Sorry sometimes it is hard to understand on here what people really mean. Writing is the best way to express our feelings. I love to write down poems when I am feeing down or even excited. I am glad you are ok. You keep writing your thoughts on here. Take care and I am glad your children are so important to you and loved. I have four daughters also. They certainly do need us and I suppose we need them too now. Nice talking to you and see you on another discussion soon.
@Theresam (1181)
That is a beautiful poem. Sometimes it just taking one minute at a time to step forward. Do you have friends and family that you can talk with
I don't have friends or family to talk to. I guess thats why I joined my lot. There are a lot of caring people here who have great responses and great topics to keep me busy reading and writing.