when was the last time you went to an amusement park??

@orevro (716)
last time i was at an amusement park, i think that was 2 years ago? best ride i experienced was the roller coaster, although the ride only lasted for like 1 minute or so, it really scared me, both my mind and heart were racing!!
@bobbyjoe143 (1287)
The last time I went to an amusement park was last year, I went with my sister, niece, nephew and son. We spent the whole day there and had lots of fun, by the end of the day it started to rain, but the amusement park we went to also had indoor things to do, so we went to see a parrot show (which as boring as I thought it would be, was actually quite fun to watch). Out of all of the things to do there, my son and nephew loved the bumper cars the most, they loved bumping each other and had a few goes at that lol.
@anneshirley (1517)
I was still in college then, year 2004 and ever since I started working, I have difficulty finding time for myself. Amusement parks here are not very common that I have to travel 2 or 3 hours just to go there. Our leisure here are different restaurants and malls. We have so many of that here! They are literally side by side but amusement parks here are very scarce. My friends and I are planning to go to an amusement park before Christmas, hopefully we'll be able to do it. I really miss going there and having fun all day!
@orevro (716)
i hope you that your plan to go to an amusement park proceeds:)
last time i went to an amusement park was last summer. it was in June. There's a small amusement park right outside the city we live in. It's only about a half hour drive from our house. We went there for my birthday. It was fun except i got a sunburn and heat stroke because it was a very hot day that day.
• New Zealand
Same here. It was long time back since I last visited places like amusement park. Yes, definitely places like those are really entertaining, especially when you got with your friends. When I was in my university, We friends use to visit places like amusement park a lot. Its really a place of entertainment where you can find variety of things to entertain you. I especially remember a game called "Ranger" where you fly high in the air and slowly come down. It is really a scary thing for a newbie. Yes, you now reminded me of those old days through this discussion and now I am looking forward to give a visit to that place again seeing this topic. lol