Mumbai Terrorist attack

More then 100 people have been killed, including 9 foreigners& least 287 injured.in a series of wellcordinated terrorist attacks in mumbai.
Do you think that the act of Pakistan by not releasing the terrorist list India wanted is a good move or in other words how do you think India should react if Pakistan does'nt release its terrorist list which India wants?
@ayaBee (65)
I felt and feel terrible everytime i watch news regarding this incident. It is so shocking, why on earth would somebody do that to people. What if we turn the scene upside down, terrorist on the shoes of the hostages, how would they feel? They are just making matters worse here. Why not just keep helping each other? If what they need is money, we all know that money is hard earned, it is hard work, why deprive people from their hard earned money? Why not make their own money out of their clean hard work? It's just so devastating.. I pray for everyone in Mumbai to be safe.
@ajit25 (1010)
I heard the new from one of my friend early in the morning and got shocked. Terrorists attack is not to any country but a threat to humankind where so developed countries becomes their victims
I was shocked to see this on tv. The terrorism in any form should be controlled.