Mumbi Blast : Proving terrorist Pakistani Inspite of Taking Strict action

Friends what do you say about this : Its really very heart to listen that our politicians just want to hide their inablity to protect india from terrorist by proving that Terrorist Pakistani Who don't know that the Terrorist always from these sides so what does it means to prove that all terrorist are from Pakistani , Its really limit of Politics that they are just want to hide their weakness or they want to deviate people of india from main points Please share your views .........
@subha12 (18453)
I know the politicians are unable to save us from terrorists. they will make big statements and ordinary people will bleed. I do not understand why intelligent always fails in India. Plus they are never punished.
yes subha , I am fully agree and don't know the reasons of all these incidents and can't help ypu regarding your query since I also don't know the answer , according to me untill and unless people of country not gethered against this and want the soltutions from govt till then nobody can help us ...