Do you get fast when the people around you are fast?

When I was walking to the office this morning, there were a lot of people who were walking too. Probably because it's rush hour a lot of them were walking fast and I noticed that I was also walking fast just like them. I really wasn't in a hurry but I didn't notice that I was already walking fast just like them. So do you also get fast when the people around you are fast?
@tryxiness (4549)
I was like this when I was still working in ayala. Everything there was kind of a rat race. You just have to run fast or else people will pass you swiftly that you tend to get irritated.
@alyssa_c (440)
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I think it is because we get pressured to keep up with the others that's why we tend to get influenced by those around us. Sometimes though, instead of getting motivated by those who are fast workers, I somehow get more pressured thus I couldn't function as well as I should. But oftentimes I find it very helpful that the people around are working fast, then I would be inspired to do the same.
@oyenkai (4399)
Nope. I have short legs so I have my own pace. I can't keep up with people even if I wanted to. Although when people are into work, I kinda feel like I have to do better too :D Something about the atmosphere I guess. Or maybe I'm just a little embarrassed to be in myLot when I should be messing up with a few codes :D Thanks for commenting in my discussion!