which account do you have and which would you prefer???

since there wont be moneybooker anymore in mylot we have to use paypal to recieve our money. which one would you prefer? or is there any other companies like moneybooker or paypal in country which you prefer???? there are many countries where paypal doesnt work and have no options of getting money from mylot, how and what shoud mylot do to help you???
@luoke1 (377)
If you have a TRUSTED friend or relative in one of the countries accepted by paypal,maybe you can for help. just my thought...
not a bad idea.... is it possible if mylot combines with western money union transfer????
@luoke1 (377)
I think the possibility is low,due to the high fee collected by western union. An option will be to find something close to paypal,but that doesn't have the country restriction thing.
@bellebads (741)
i think we can link our credit card, our bank account to paypal so that you will be able to withdraw your payout. that's what i understand from my friend who also a mylotter. like here in our country we can use electronic online from one of the banks here to link to paypal.
linking a bank account is a good idea but i dont think every country's bank have internet banking facilities just before i moved from my country the trend had started; i think it will take another 10years for mylot to ink directly with bank, juss a thought...
@rosdimy (3936)
I have both accounts and each has its strengths and weaknesses. I would have preferred Moneybookers but I do not mind getting paid into my PayPal account. My country, Malaysia, is listed as accepted by PayPal. This means I can do some financial transactions using PayPal. Even though I cannot get the money in my PayPal account transferred into my local bank account, the money can be used to purchase goods or membership online. That is why I feel it is not such a big issue.
yea its ok if we want to collect our earning and spend in online shopping but wat if we want da cash in hand??? dont you think we shud be provided more option flexible to us???