need sugestions for a birthday present for a 2 year old girl.

@ebberts (786)
I know she loves Dora the explorer.
@aquarian83 (1944)
can present her book
book be very nice as long as you have the energy to read for her specially on bedtimes.
I know that I did dora and she loved it also doodlebops i also can say princess.
@Foxxee (3653)
They have so many Dora the Explorer toys out. I would find out what she already has in Dora stuff and then get something that she doesn't already have. My daughter is 4 years old and she loves the Dora Talking Van.
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
Get her what she likes. If it's dora, then go for the new dora where her hair grows. I think that one is so cute.
@slg_goyal (327)
some sort of toys that make sounds
A DVD is good for her
@evachu (130)
u can alwayz get her a dora rocking chair, shed enjoy that a lot or smthing to do with dora and boots, an educational game of some sort, theres so many dora products out there.. check out toys r us they have a huge collection of dora
my child likes very much little things to cook with! her favourite is a toy refrigerator with many accessories!
@heat2502 (764)
I seen a dora tv and dvd player at walmart..not that expensive either.
my 2 year old loves stuffed animals. I just got him a stuff a friend. They are like Build A Bear except he got to stuff it himself. He loved it. www.stuffafriend.biz/members/pandora
@tentwo67 (3384)
There is some adorable Dora stuff out there. My son loves Dora and Diego but most of the merchandise is very girl oriented, which should work great for you. I recently saw a Dora doll in the store (Target, I think) and she was dressed like a fairy princess. It was adorable.
@Jshean20 (14367)
Dora the Explorer puzzles, books, DVDs. My little neice has a pretty splashy Dora the Explorer bike that came with "backpack" and streamers and lots of other added features.
@xbrendax (2668)
How about a birthday party at McDonalds, some small gifts, a Happy Meal and a couple of hours in the play room! That's what we did for my 3 year old nephew, he squeeled with delight the whole time and we could only afford cheap little gifts but he loved everyone of them!
@loved1 (5336)
I have seen tons of cute Dora t-shirts for about $5.00 at WalMart. My 2 year old thinks she is hot patooties when she wears her Dora shirt. If you are buying a toy make sure you get one that is age appropriate. Nobody wants to have to dig a teeny little toy piece out of their kid's nose!
@LadyLeasJ (204)
Have you seen the splash around Dora and boots? It is adorable. My niece is that age and she loves to take hers into the bath.
There's many DVD releases of Dora the Explorer!
@mryazali (286)
well a toy that makes a pleasant sound ,that looks a bit dynamic.that which moves around would be a perfect gift for a two year old.
@skittlez353 (1404)
There are so many different toys for that age group at Walmart in the toy section. They have such a great variety. My daughter`s almost two now too and she loves Dora so we shop at Walmart for a lot of her stuff because they`re great!
A book about Dora the explorer.