World's Oldest Woman Dies :(

The world's oldest woman has died. Edna Parker was a Hoosier, living in the Heritage House Convalescent center in Shelbyville. The center says Parker died Tuesday night. She lived in the same nursing home as the world's tallest woman, Sandy Allen. Allen passed away earlier this year. Parker was 115 years old. Rest in peace.
Wow, a hundred years. She’s seen the whole of the last century…just imagine! I bet if she had written a memoirs of her life and times, it would make very interesting read indeed.
• New Zealand
Yes, I have heard of that women as well. I always use to wonder whats the secret behind this lady to live for this long. Its sad to hear that one of the world record holder passes away. But I think someone else have to fill her place. I think she has seen 3 centuries. Wow, thats huge. She has lived in 1800's (although she would probably born in 1890's) , she has lived in 1900's and she has lived in 2000 years . Wow. That was something extraordinary. She is really a role model for many for keeping her healthy for this long.
@subha12 (18453)
May her soul rest in peace. it is too long to live so much. she must have seen so much
@cathya (705)
thats so sad to hear hope they can find the current oldest woman very soon
oh,it is unbelievable, she lived 115 years! I think the scientist must very interested in why she could live for so long time ,what she usully eat in the daily life.