do you like going to bingo?

@beverly1 (1130)
i do i go everly week with my mom and my hubby we have so much fun
I like to go to bingo, but more then anything i like the pull tab tickets boy there you can go through some money lol
@beverly1 (1130)
true alot of money lol thanks
@lilaclady (28240)
Bingo - Bingo winner
I have only been to Bingo once, I had to concentrate so hard they called the numbers out so quick...but I had the best nights sleep that night....worked my brain too hard...
@beverly1 (1130)
i know it make you work your brain hard lol thanks
i love to go to bingo! its soo much fun
@beverly1 (1130)
it is thanks
I played it once as i was on holyday. We don't have such bingo evenings where i live.
@beverly1 (1130)
its so much fun thanks
B I N G O - bingo
I used to love to play bingo. Haven't been in about 7 years though. I won over $500 once, right before school started and was able to buy my kids school clothes and supplies with it. I love the games that are not just straight bingo...my favorite is blackout.