Cricket

All the cricket matches in India are cancelled for the time being, I was really enjoying the ongoing England vs. India matches as well the ICL matches on TV. I was eagerly waiting for the league of Champions scheduled for Chennai, now it seems that this will never happen. I know that the second test between England and India has been given to Chennai,but we do not know wheter the English players are going to come back, and finally who wants to watch a 5 day test match, now a days ?
@chandu245 (647)
It's really too sad news for us to cancel the matches. So bad and rude behaviour of those terrorists. Even they don't know about the situations.
Let us keep our fingers crossed,I read in the papers today, that the English is coming back, let us hope that they would come with the full and strong team,so that we can thrash them and get the number 1 ranking.Cheers.
@bodhisatya (2384)
I don't think either that the English wd love to return and play, but i beg to differ on one aspect you said, that is about the test matches, i find test matches quite gripping especially ones played close contested, like the recent ones against australia n when we were in aus. I just hope that our country too, doesn't become like Pakistan where no foreign players are willing to play.
Yes that is also one of my worries, I hope this thing passes over, so that we can once again enjoy our cricket. Cheers.