Any good site to play games in Internet?

New Zealand
well, I was been using "mousebreakers.com" to play games in Internet for a while. Day by day, I got bored with that site and have to switch to some other sties to play games. Do you guys know any good site where I can play games online? Any interesting sties is highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi VinceMcMahon,yes if we play a site all the day,you will sure get bored.I can recommend you to play at miniclip.com or popcap.com.There are some games at there too.You can try some at there.But i usually play games at neopets.com.I like to play at them when i need to relax myself down.
• New Zealand
Miniclip I tried earlier. Bit I try podcap now.
I will message you a fun free site. It has small fun gambling games, the thing is you never put your own money in. They start you off with a penny, & you can complete free offers to get $1 or $2 to gamble more. It is addicting & fun.
umm.. i left playin games a while back..
@stephcjh (32328)
Yes. you can play free games at Pogo.com. They have alot of free games to choose fromt o play.