Does Your Family Cook Up the Turkey Gizzards or toss them out?

@thedaddym (1737)
We always think about doing something with the gizzards, but usually end up throwing them away. Does your family cook them up in some way or just dispose of them?
@hmkoct5 (2067)
No, we throw them away. I think they are disgusting! I don't think anybody in our family likes to eat them. Did you do anything with them this year?
@thedaddym (1737)
Nope, tossed them out as usual.
@ladym33 (11008)
Personally I don't like liver or anything that looks or tastes like it. So the thought of cooking up the gizzards never crossed my mind, well for half a second, but not much longer they went in to the garbage. My mother in law (when she was still with us) used to love them, so I would cook them up for her, but since she passed I have not cooked them since.
@marsha32 (6693)
actually my son's girlfriend started gagging at the thought of them so they went right in to the trash LOL She had made homemade stuffing so I started teasing her telling her she was supposed to chop them and put them in to the stuffing.