What do you like Sago't gulaman, or Buko juice?

@n30wing (4768)
Usually I like sago and gulaman with a lot of ice really cold. How about you guys? Have a nice day to all of you!
@SeishiroX (1076)
I think, in terms of taste, sago and gulaman rules over buko juice. Buko juice can sometimes be bland and is consumed quickly. Sago and gulaman however can still be savored in the mouth for a while. Cheers~
@n30wing (4768)
Well my fiancee love sago't gulaman then buko juice. But I shifted to buko juice. For reason it's not that sweet. Anyway keep on smiling! Have a great day!
@rensal77 (116)
I have a sweet tooth so I always go for sago't gulaman over buko juice. :)
@n30wing (4768)
Well my fiancee love sagot gulaman. ButI think I 'll be shifting to buko juice. Anyway we just have different taste. As long as were enjoying it! Have a great day to you! Keep on smiling!
Buko juice, i like fresh Buko Juice, or Chilled Buko juice with Milk, Buko juice is medicinal its good for the kidney.
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply my friend! Starting today I will ask my fiancee to buy me buko in the market. So when I reach home I can have buko. Well I have to be health conciuos cause of my hypertension.Thanks keep on smiling! Have a great day!
@bellebads (741)
i choose buko juice because i have a problem with my kidney so i preferred buko juice over sago't gulaman. but i also like sagot' gulaman same with you i like it ice cold.
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply. I think from now on I'll take buko juice. Have a juice day to you! Keep on smiling!
I like them both, just a slight preference towards buko juice because its more natural but both are really refreshing
@n30wing (4768)
Sorry for the late reply! I think from now on I'll ask my fiancee to buy me buko juice, so when I reach home it's already very cold, but maybe I would like it with a lot of milk then sugar. Have a nice day to you and your family!God bless!
I love buko juice but I want it to be pure (no ice, no additives). Just a fresh buko. For sago't gulaman, it depends on where I am buying it, but if I do it at home I don't put sago anymore, I want the plain black gulaman with pandan flavor. Home-made.
@n30wing (4768)
Hmmmm one of these days I'll try your gulaman with pandan flavor. I find that interesting! Have a nice day to you! God bless!
i personally like both but for health reasons, i think i'll pick buko juice over sago't gulaman. i used to drink buko juice everyday and i did feel healthier. i think both are better alternatives to over-priced sodas and artificial fruit juices. lol! try drinking your buko juice with some condensed milk and a little sugar. it really tastes great and is best served ice-cold. a real healthy thirst-quencher for the hto days ahead. anyway, reading this discussion makes me want to get some buko juice later. happy mylotting! cheers!!!
@n30wing (4768)
Thanks for that advice. I think I'll ask my fiancee to buy me buko juice everyday. But usually when we go out She usually orger sago't gulaman. She got tired of ordering Ice tea all the time. Thanks keep on smiling! God bless!
@chiyosan (30205)
uhmmm it depends on the situation. it depends on a lot of things. sometimes i feel like drinking and eating the buko.. and sometimes i want to have a taste of the chewy sago ... :D
@salonga (27955)
Buko juice - My Choice
Sago and gulaman are both delightful but I love buko juice more because of the health benefits. It is one good anti-urinary tract infection drinks. I like it because it is very natural. It can be taken without anything added to it. In fact, it tastes even better if taken as it is. Besides after finishing the buko juice you can have another treat and that is eating the buko meat next.