What is the one place you prefer not to shop?

Do you have a store you must go to but rather not shop at? Or is there a store you would never consider shopping at?
@Rainegurl (2158)
hi, littlefranciscan here in our place we have stores which sell what we call "ukay-ukay" or used clothing. i do not like shopping in those kind of stores because i am not very "fortunate" when it comes to buying used clothes. i ended up just wasting money because i could not wear the used clothes i bought. i have friends though that are lucky with their finds. have a nice day!
We have places like that we call "goodwill" ..I dont mind getting certain things there but there are other things I certainly prefer to get new and try on before buying.
@hanasays (212)
Walmart's always crowded and sometimes the atmosphere there is depressing, but it's easier and sometimes cheaper to shop there. I try to avoid it during the day because of the crowds. If I have to go, it's very late at night.
I have heard there are many who will go out late at night to Walmart. Myself, if I must it will be really early in the morning: like 6:00 am. I really like to shop at Aldi and Save Alot.