Capital one Credit Cards

@margaux08 (1094)
Is it true that Capital One Credit Cards are not recommendable? Any word of advises?
@spalladino (17924)
I would not recommend this card. I had this card a long time ago and had problems with it and so have quite a few of my friends. They intentionally delayed posting my payment until it was late, charged me a late fee which caused me to go over my limit and then charged me an over limit fee on top of that. This happened more than once even though I sent my payment in as soon as I received my bill. It's been quite a few years and they may have improved by now but I would never use their card again.
@margaux08 (1094)
Geez, thanks for the advise. it was probably really frustrating for your to have a n OLF charged if it was really not your fault if you pay your bills on time. Thanks for this advise!
@owstalaga (4576)
Hm... i don't really know much about this, but i saw some funny Capital One commercials in YouTube with David Spade in it. They have really humorous commercials. =)