Blockbuster or Netflix..Have you tried them ..

Have you tried Blockbuster or Netflix for movies to watch ? Have you tried both of them? what is your opinion? Which is better?
@wayz12 (2059)
I'm a netflix die-hard fan. I have been a member since 2003 and I adore their service. They seem to be getting better and better. I love the fact that I get my movies in the mail, keep it as long as I want without worrying about late fees, and conveniently drop it off the mailbox when I'm done. Furthermore, while waiting for my next movie, I can watch online through their Instant viewing feature. I can rate movies, give comments and share my queue with friends. Overall, I'm pretty contented with them and is not interested in changing to any other provider.
I know Netflix.I know they are like 9.95 for one video? What is the actual cost you pay per month for netflix?
@wayz12 (2059)
I'm on a 2-disc unlimited plan for $14.95, I think. Usually in a month's time I can watch between 8-12 movies out of that plan, depending on how quick I view them and sent them back. Furthermore, I get unlimited access to their Instant Viewing feature. Since hubby and I currently are apart, he gets to watch movies through Netflix's innstant viewing, even if we don't live under the same roof. I think its a pretty neat deal.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I prefer to use online software called Graboid. I can download from a huge list of movies and it is only 4.99 a month for the package I selected and I can watch movies at my leisure. I have used Blockbuster awhile back and I liked it but could no longer continue to afford it.
I never heard of Graboid but will surely look into it. ;) I know that Blockbuster and Netflix are better known. I had used Netflix before and now I want to try blockbuser.