I need a ciao friend...

hey please add me to those who have an account in ciao. Heres my user name elghrasya. view my review and rate after that I will do the same. We can help each other so that we can earn more.. just add me.. thanks in advance...
@julise (494)
Hei, I'm a ciao member too. please add me coz I don't know what happen with my internet, maybe it running slow so I can't open my ciao. my id in ciao is: jjulise. add me ok? And ofcourse we'll help each other with the rating;p
@julise (494)
I think its ok to add friends and rate his/her reviews on ciao. That's what ciao is all about. reviewing produts and read others reviews, and then rate them. surely we'll do it based on our own judgement. you'll get banned when you just rate for the sake helping out your friend, but not if we do it fairly
@mommyboo (13198)
Thanks for this discussion! I have added you here and at ciao, my user name is the same there. I will be looking to add more people from here and there so we can all help each other read/rate each other's reviews. I saw tons of reviews for mylot, btw lol!
@chandu245 (647)
Hi friend, can i help you if you want. I am working that one daily so if you are interested then i can guide or give suggest to you. Happy mylotting. reply me soooon