Obama to name Clinton secretary of the state on monday

President elect-Barack Obama planned to nominate Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as his secretary of state on monday, transforming a once-bitter political rivalry into a high-level strategic and diplomatic partnership.
I think that is a wise choice, it would be exciting to see how the both of them will work together
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Senator Clinton and if I can't have her as my President-elect, then I'm thrilled that President-elect Obama will nominate her for Secretary of State. I'm impressed by the team that this administration is putting together and I think that Senator Clinton's nomination will go a long way to unite those of us who were not pleased that Senator Clinton was not the Vice-Presidential nominee.
@spalladino (17927)
I believe that Hillary Clinton is an excellent choice for Secretary of State. She certainly has many years of experience dealing with world leaders and is not afraid to meet problems head on. She has a good head on her shoulders and is a strong woman who will represent the United States honorably.
@Pitgull (1523)
I have high hopes for this administration. I believe a strong woman like Hillary should absolutely be Secretary of State, and I cannot believe it has taken this long for the acceptance. Formalities I guess, but here's to the new admin January 20, 2009.............end of an error...........