What do you keep your THermostat at for the temperature in the house

I try to keep my temperature in the house set to 70 degrees in the Winter..but it's hard some times..since have one heater in the whole house..a floor furnace in living room..the rest of rooms are icy cold..so I have to put a small electric heater in one of the other rooms.
@ZephyrSun (7385)
You probably wouldn't like my house During the day I keep my thermostat on 65 then after the family comes home it goes up to about 68 and I have to put shorts on. I use to have a job where I worked outside all the time and I got use to the cold. I live in Ohio and when it gets below zero is when I put on a winter coat.
Oh 65 is fine and dandy if heat is equally distributed through house; but..here I have one location that heats comes out..so I have to put it a tad higher then I like so that it can keep up with the chill of the rest of the house.