What should I do? My friend is tiring me!

Romania
I have a friend and we get along very well until now when she become to me very annoying and tiring. I had a lot of friends who told me that she is so annoying but at that time I had no problem with her. Now I can stand her, even talking to phone seems pretty hard for me. What should I do? Do yo have some advice for me?
@reykja (121)
Take a break from her, tell her that you're busyy and have a lot to do. Then if she's a real friend she will understand and give you time. Because you don't want to break your friendship with her but at the same time she is becoming annoying, just taking time off should help ;)
thanks for the advice!
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
Which aspects of her behaviour do you find annoying? Have you talked to her about it? She might not be aware that people find her annoying and I think you should give her the chance to change her behaviour before you decide to give up the friendship. Think about the good and bad things in your friendship. You wrote that you got along very well until now, so there must be some positive things as well. Are the negative things outnumbered by the positive things (the things you like about her)? Or would you like to keep the friendship?
She became so stubborn and she things only her has the truth in her hands and she doesn't make any compromise at all....things which are bad for a friendship. thanks for the advice!
@mgmagana (3621)
i have a friend like that, except she annoys me when she visits. she lives far away from me so when she visits she stays for days, i always look forward to her leaving. just don't answer her calls, maybe she'll get the hint.
We have a close relationship, I mean I baptized her daughter so I have to be in touch with them, I can't break the friendship, it won't be fair to her daughter. I have to make the visits as rare as possible, I guess. thanks!
Well, if she's a close friend that you care a lot about, try not to spend as much time with her. It might sound rude, but people can start to wear on you after a while, especially if they have certain kinds of personalities. I have a friend that I've known since the 2nd grade and he's annoying now and I jokingly tell him that I can only tolerate him for 3 seconds. A lot of truth is said in jest. Try to jokingly tell her that she's annoying to avoid hurting her feelings.
well I have already done this and she got it, but we still meet and talk not so often like usual, but we do , but she still annoy me through her behavior. thanks!
@LadyMarissa (12165)
Sounds like it's time to find other things to be busy with. Take a break & get away from her for a little while. Maybe things will get better. If not, just stop being friends. You don't need to be rude to her...just be too busy to spend time with her.
yeah.It could be possible! I guess this is the direction I have to fallow, at least for the moment. thanks!