Have you ever taken a vacation to the Grand Canyon

From the time you arrive at Grand Canyon National Park you know your in for something specticular. I remember the small town we went thru before we arrived and I kept thinking they can't be anything out here. Boy was I wrong, I have never experienced anything so breath taking in my life. I know I could reach out and touch the hand of God. It truly is a magical place. If you ever get a chance to go you must. It has to be right there, in specticular sights.
I was 13 when I visited the Grand Canyon, and I can still close my eyes and see the breathtaking cliffs and canyons. The colors are incredible and the entire experience is absolutely awe-inspiring. I second your recommendation that everyone should try to see it at least once in their lives. It truly appears to have been carved by the hand of God Himself.
I still get goosebumps when I think of it. I know one thing for sure no picture can ever take the place of the real thing.
@kellys3ps (3726)
I have never been to the Grand Canyon.