Pets take from their master

pets  - pets
France
What do you think of this saying? Is that really true? Would it work the opposite way as well? Masters take from their pet
@polachicago (19143)
I think that we can learn more from animals than from people. I better learn from my lovely dogs and my lovely cat.... They are my masters.... at least for unconditional love...
• France
I find cats much harder to tame
@polachicago (19143)
My cat is sitting right now with my dogs, she is very tamed and sweet....
• France
O I got it, I must have an exceptional cat.
@bunnybon7 (33165)
• Holiday, Florida
im not sure what you mean. what do they take? is it im just dumb here? the looks maybe?
• France
The personality, behavior...
@riyasam (16582)
pets give unconditional love.masters should leave their selfish ways and learn something from them.
• France
Ah, wish I could love my cat like that but seems she's more independant than I am
@bjcyrix (6857)
Cleveland Amory with his cat Polar Bear - Cleveland Amory, prominent humorist and humanitarian, founded The Fund for Animals in 1967 and served without pay as its president until his death on October 15, 1998, at the age of 81. He is buried next to his beloved Polar Bear, at Black Beauty Ranch in Texas.
I think "Pets take from their master." would be true to dog owners or perhaps other animals as well but more prevalent in dogs. One can observe this especially when the dog was given to the owner as a puppy. Well, I think it depends on the breed also. As for "Master take from their pets.", I think that would be true to cats. Cats live in a routine and most owners would adjust to the routine of cats. Otherwise, the cats would take any means necessary (walking all over your face while still in bed, etc.) just so they can have their breakfast at 5AM everyday. Varies from case to case but thats just what I think.^_^ I find this book a good read into the insights of being 'owned' by a cat. Its usually the other way around but "Cat Who Came for Christmas by Cleveland Amory" make you think otherwise. He's a real guy, animal rights activist, who wrote books about his cat.
• France
Interesting facts