WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU LOVE MOST ON THE OFFICE TABLE?Thanks for the response.

I love my simple fountain, that I believe attracts good luck. Besides a black penand pencil holder,it soon gets piled up with my projects, stepler, ruler, file covers etc. What do yu have?
@Beruang (1309)
The thing that I love most on my office table is none other than my trusted lenovo notebook. Without it, my life would be so boring that I could run around screaming my head off. Without it I would not be able to respond to this discussion and make some money on myLot especially now it is already the end of the month... There are many other things on my office table such as my old citizen calculator that can only display 10 digits at one time but I do not love that as much as my notebook. There is also a phone which allow me to call to anywhere in the world but that does not give me pleasure as good as my notebook... Lastly, there are a stack of paper that I need to go through but what is it to love about those papers? So, those are the only things on my office table! Cheers!
Thanks for the response. You have a terrific eye for detail. Happy mylotting
@Beruang (1309)
You are most welcome and thanks for the best response! Cheers!
oh my table is messed up lots of tech books and cd'n dvds..hmm my mobile and a penstand and newspapers..and some office documents...
Thanks for the response. I also have cluttered cds on my table. Happy mylotting
@chandu245 (647)
Ohh you are talking about look of office i thought interesting things on table. Any way i like files fully coloured and pen box. News paper and many more. Happy myloting.
Thanks for the response. Glad to read that you love to have colored files, newspaper and pen box on yout table. Happy my lotting
@jewilim (495)
I actually have lots of things in my desk but i think the most important among them are my computer (including the keyboard and mouse on my desk) adding machine, scotch tape and some ballpens (especially red and black). I always need those to get my work done, but besides those i have lots of other thing on my desk like some rubber bands, paper clips, wireless phone and pencil. I also have drawers where i could place some of my things so that my table wont become so much crowded. I actually dont have penci or ballpen holders but instead i use my scotch tape dispenser as a pen holder. hehe