Free Shick quatro razor seems to still work...

http://www.schicksamples.com still seems to be working for a FREE razor, just fill out your name addy and email I got mine and others I sent have too.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I must be too late the site has expired. I will try again later. I would love a free razor. It would help in that expense department.
sorry if you missed it. it may be worth a search! I love free stuff!! Try free cycle and see what you can get locally too!
@jessi0887 (2794)
I have been doing freecycle for a few months now. Its amazing the things you can get but they go fast. I got a changing table that was thirty years old. That site is awesome. I have been generous back and given stuff away as well.
im a member on dealofday.com and when that freebie got posted everyone said it was a scam. so have you actually gotten yours?
Yes got one and so did my daughter and my MIL so It worked for us!
@candymarie (1368)
thanks!
you are welcome I am always looking for great freebiies!
@rjbass (1425)
Thanks [u][/u]. I love free razors. In fact, I haven't bought one in a few years because of these types of freebies. They are so expensive. Thanks for posting and happy myLotting.
Thanks I love freebies too, Today in the mail I got a sample of tide and a free lipstick and I cannot even remember where I order it from! Last week I got a freemeopause kit from mentopauserx.com with a free sample of remifem which Is great for hot flashes...