Did You Participate In Any Cyber Monday Shopping?

Cyber Monday is today. Have you participated in any of the online shopping? If yes, what good deals did you get. I personally did not. I have bought all I am going to buy, and was afraid I would tempted to spend more, which isnt a good idea.
@baileycows (3671)
LOL! I didn't even know there was a such thing as Cyber Monday however I still have a few items to buy so maybe I will search around and check it out. Once I get started christmas shopping I just can't seem to stop I keep finding stuff that I love for my husband and kids. Thanks for the tip even though I may regret it later.
It is only a few years old. Last year I did it at Walmart and got some pretty good deals.
I've looked at some deals today and I haven't found anything that really looks appealing to me. There isn't anything that I think that anyone or myself would want so I think I'm just going to stick with what I've bought, buy the things I need to buy later and then be done with it.
Sounds like a plan.
@lilybug (21183)
I did a little bit of looking earlier today, but I did not buy anything. I don't really have the extra money this week to be buying gifts. I only need a few more things for each kid, so I will be able to wait till I have more money to get them.
Our money is a tad tighter right now, then I would like it to be. I am glad I am done, but I can still be tempted unfortunately.
@fasttalker (2798)
Well I am going to go exploring the cyber Monday things right now. I have never done it before. I love Black Friday shopping and I do quite a bit of online shopping but I just never did the whole "cyber Monday" so this will be my first experienc with it. I sure hope I can find btter deals than "Black Friday" brought! LOL
How exciting, good luck and please let us know if you find some good deals.
@camomom (7537)
Only have a Kohls card to use and they didn't have anything good.