Flat tires

@halynn (1809)
For the last few days i've had 1 of my tires low. It keeps goin down like 10 lbs. So i took it in to have it looked @ earlier & they found an old rusted nail in my tire. No wonder it was doing that. I'm glad i got it taken care of though instead of keep driving on that tire as it would've been bad if i had. How is everyone's day going? Hope your having a good day!
@Barb42 (4216)
I understand all about the tire problem. I've been having a problem with a back tire going down all the time. My husband would air it up and in a day or so, the message would appear again to air the tire up. We knew I had found a screw laying in the tread of the front tire on the driver's side a few weeks before. Well, he took the car in this past Saturday and had the tire checked. They found a screw just like the one that I had found laying in the tread on the front tire in the back tire that was leaking air. Cost $10 to get it fixed, but at least I don't have to worry about it going flat on me when I'm out by myself.
@halynn (1809)
Yeah, thats what mine was doing too i kept gettin a message with a warning about how low the tire was. So i finally figured i'd better get it fixed lol.
@walijo2008 (4647)
Oh, I'm having a good day so far, just getting over the Thanksgiving weekend, it was so busy for me, I ate so much that I had to get back on my walking program this morning..lol. Its been a good day tho....Have a good day
@halynn (1809)
I hear that i need to get back into exerercising too. It's so hard to stay on it during the holidays. Too many goodies to sample!